All About Truth®
1. Types of Information We Collect.
1.1 Information You Provide Us Directly: We may collect information from you, including, but not limited to your username, first and last name, e-mail, password, phone number, and mailing address, when you create an account to log in to our network or at other times. We retain information that you post or store through your account and/or on our website. If you exchange any messages through our site or through our service, we may store those as well. If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us, such as a resume.
1.3 Do Not Track. We do not respond to browser-based “do not track” signals. We do not have any third parties that push content to our site.
1.4 US – EU Safe Harbor. The United States Department of Commerce and the European Commission have agreed on a set of data protection principles and frequently asked questions (the “Safe Harbor Principles”) to enable U.S. companies to satisfy the EU law requirement that personal information transferred from the EU to the United States be adequately protected. We comply with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view our certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/ or at DDC Safe Harbor Policy.
2. Use of Your Data
2.1 General Use. In general, information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. All About Truth® uses your information to facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network; identify you as a user in our system; provide improved administration of our website and services; improve the quality of experience when you interact with our website and services; send you administrative e-mail notifications; or respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests.
2.2 Use of your Testing Information. We will only use your Testing Information in order to provide you the services, process your order, and respond to any order or billing related questions.
2.3 Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create anonymous data records from information (including without limitation, Testing Information) by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our services and improve site navigation. All About Truth reserves the right to use anonymous data for any purpose in its discretion.
3. Disclosure of Your information
3.2 Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your information (as described below), All About Truth may disclose information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on All About Truth; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of All About Truth or users of the services.
5. Your Choices Regarding Your information
5.2 Changes to information. You may change any of your information in your account by sending an email to us at email@example.com. You may request deletion of your information by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
6. Security of Your information. We are committed to protecting the security of your information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Despite these measures, you should know that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with information and mistakes may happen.
7. Dispute Resolution. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact All About Truth® by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation. If you and All About Truth are unable to reach a resolution to the dispute, you may submit your complaint to JAMS for mediation under the JAMS International Mediation Rules, which are accessible on the JAMS website at jamsadr.com. Questions or comments regarding this policy should be submitted to email@example.com.
8. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather information about visitors who are under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 you should not use our site or service.
9. A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
All About truth DNA
100 S Pine Island Road
Plantation, FL 33324
Revised March 29, 2016